“Seeing MTA grow and provide tennis enrichment in schools and community organizations is a lesson of love. I plan to nurture it for years to come.”
Marcy Cohen has been a fixture in New England tennis for more than 20 years. She is the founder of MTA and a competitive player.
Marcy is active at the national level with the United States Tennis Association in promoting the instruction of young players, from pre-school to high school, and promoting the game of tennis.
- Past member of the United States Tennis Association (USTA) New England Board of Directors
- Serves on the USTA National Schools Committee
- Vice President of USTA Connecticut
- 1998 USA Tennis/New England Division
- 1999 Pilot Pen Tennis Mom of the Year Volunteer of the Month
- PTR Foundation Margo Winter Grant Award
- 2001 USTA New England Community Tennis Association of the Year
- Presenter at 2003 USTA Tennis Teachers Conference in New York City
- Member of the 20th World Maccabiah Games Master’s Tennis Team competing in Tel Aviv, Israel. July 4-17, 2017